Posted by Meg
Here to help you navigate Peat’s tweets!
- @PVBrett – I exist in a perpetual state of not having time enough to finish what I’m doing while simultaneously being late to my next appointment.
- @PVBrett – Whenever I have a contest, I should just save myself the trouble and set aside a prize for @arrhyth_mia.
- @PVBrett – Wow RT @Pogue Crazyamazing photos of what it looks like inside Amazon warehouses during the holidays http://t.co/wh9Shs0h
- @PVBrett – Incredible entry in the #DaylightWar ARC video contest from Birte in Germany: http://t.co/1MwtiEOT Still more prizes than entries so far!
- @PVBrett – Untangling Xmas lights always used to be dad’s problem. #NowImDad http://t.co/Ngb30odq
- @PVBrett – Washing dishes and I cracked a plate. My brain’s immediate response: “That’s what Bilbo Baggins hates.”
- @PVBrett – Foodtown replaced their nice Hostess with some Bimbo: http://t.co/0HjLh2h2
- @PVBrett – Disney Princesses on Ice. I thought my dad-fu was strong, but this may defeat me.
- @PVBrett – Random reader ID’d me in the grocery store yesterday. First time in the wild. I was in full daddy mode and it took a minute to shift gears.
- @PVBrett – My friend @D18matt punctuates his #DaylightWar ARC request video with a hollow threat: http://t.co/3uSWk6sP
- @PVBrett – Rent late. Venom shows up early. #peterparkerproblems
- @PVBrett – Missed Aunt’s birthday party… because I was tied to a chair listening to the Vulture monologue about Metamucil. #PeterParkerProblems
- @PVBrett – Costume turned all my shirts pink in the wash. #peterparkerproblems
- @PVBrett – This. RT @JohnAnealio Painfully true comic charts 36-year love/hate affair with Star Wars http://t.co/MuMl1fwS
- @PVBrett – That’s right, arteries. I cooked those eggs in bacon grease. Suck it up and deal.
- @PVBrett – A New Hope. RT @thinkprogress Elizabeth Warren has won a seat on the Senate Banking Committee
- @PVBrett – Throw up a bit for charity. MT @scalzi $550 from charity pose-off with Jim Hines. I promise AT LEAST ONE NIPPLE: http://t.co/6mSPJmvN
- @PVBrett – Creative people fill the world with joy. RT @JohnAnealio Millennium Falcon Gingerbread Cake! http://t.co/IVCfenZX
- @PVBrett – Some twitter arguments, it’s better to stay out of. #prettymuchallofthem
- @PVBrett – If you are not following @LarryRostant, it is because you hate beautiful art. That’s just science.
- @PVBrett – Unicorn piss tastes like hearts and rainbows: http://t.co/8C4xTgUl
- @PVBrett – I wonder how much of Maroon 5’s target demographic has ever actually seen/used a payphone.
- @PVBrett – Guess it’s not just me… RT @SirPatStew http://t.co/L9TcJ89Y
- @PVBrett – Must decide which edition of The Hobbit to read to Cassie. The fancy illustrated one, or the one that changed my life: http://t.co/VWx2HTxl
- @PVBrett – I am immune to Santa guilt trips, BTW. At least UNTIL I GET THE MILLENNIUM FALCON HE’S OWED ME FOR THIRTY YEARS!
- @PVBrett – To be fair, had I gotten a Millennium Falcon 30 years ago, this is probably what I would have done with it: MT @undeux http://t.co/u0Dz1CJ3
- @PVBrett – My Polish translator just messaged me to ask if something in Daylight War was a euphemism for handjob. #itwas
- @PVBrett – If I had a Tardis, I would save us all some grief and use it to go back and stop production of that stupid Mayan calendar doomsday movie.
- @PVBrett – Started reading The Hobbit to Cassie at bedtime. She was out cold before the fifth dwarf showed up at Bilbo’s door.
- @PVBrett – It begins… RT @FantasyBookCrit The Daylight War by @PVBrett, the book to beat in 2013. A few early thoughts by Liviu http://t.co/bLRw5liR
- @PVBrett – Daylight Tour starts in Feb, but if you don’t live near a major city you can pre-order signed books at The Signed Page: http://t.co/wIr1xu6O
- @PVBrett –
Far over NewYork streets so cold
Through subway caverns deep and old
I must away on a weekday
To watch some dwarves get back their gold
- @PVBrett – Author D&D game seeks expert treasure hunter with a charitable heart: http://t.co/5LgNBLlZ
- @PVBrett – Hate the sound of her cough, but there are worse ways to spend a morning than snuggling on the couch watching Brave with a sick child.
- @PVBrett – “Real gamers don’t share dice. Because that’s how you get diseases.” -Pat Rothfuss
And don’t forget to pre-order The Daylight War or enter our ARC Video Contest. All you need is a camera!