Posted by Meg
See what Peat’s up to as he gears up for the the release of The Skull Throne!
- @PVBrett – Books. Authors. Drinks. Win.
- @PVBrett - Fascinating how some people see their imagination come to life & others are put off. ?#?notmyRojer? http://t.co/plvwCwCybf
- @PVBrett - Was gonna tell Cassie her outfit this morning didn’t match, then realized I can’t match for shit & maybe shouldn’t be the one to advise.
- @PVBrett - Fabulous article by @KateElliottSFF on Writing Women Characters as Human Beings: http://t.co/s9oRP2wTLW
- @PVBrett - It never fails to give me joy, when someone sends me selfies of my books. I like to know they have good homes.
- @PVBrett - She wants to keep you safe. MT @artsy_mae: my sister was scribbling ampersands on my hand. Realized she warded me http://t.co/kN3EDLpdea
- @PVBrett - Great @SCyFlynn interview w/ @bbeaulieu & @gregoryawilson of @speculatesf, one of the best SF writing podcasts. http://t.co/TFTz1pkehF
- @PVBrett - Scroll to the bottom for two chapter-length excerpts from ?#?SkullThrone?, on sale in just 21 days! - http://t.co/7BloeLkFmI
- @PVBrett - 4:55am and I am in a cab to the airport to make sure signed books cane be delivered on launch day. Opening salvo in the ?#?skulltour?.
- @PVBrett - Apparently I can’t spell before 5am.
- @PVBrett - Someone asked me to sketch Renna. I won’t promise to honor sketch reqs, but this one was fun. http://t.co/aRvRzjY8Le
- @PVBrett - I get a perverse satisfaction out of buying my eBooks from Apple and my digital music from Amazon.
- @PVBrett - Just did a great interview with @atfmb & @JohnAnealio for the Functional Nerds podcast. Look for it on ?#?SkullThrone? US launch day, March 31.
- @PVBrett - Always good advice. @christiedarch http://t.co/eAPhPXTmoM
The Skull Throne will be released on March 31st in the U.S. and April 9th in the U.K. and Australia with translations to follow. Pre-order the U.S. edition today!